Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Finger-lickin' Good...

Did anyone see that Evander Holyfield has his own version of the Foreman Grill? Does Evander think he's got the latest and greatest? Dude, its been done before. He is trying to create the newest big thing and steal from George. Thats some weak ass shit man. Nothing beats the Foreman Grill. Thats a staple in every dorm room across America. That thing has been around for like 10 years now. I guess its not a crazy concept to try to come out with out own version of an existing product. It just seems too unoriginal and cheap. To have another boxer endorse that much of a copied product just seems a little played out. We've seen this all before; so lets just try a little harder.


Oh, fuck me. Disregard this post. I'm sorry. I thought I just happened to stumble on this by reading online. Nope, not the case. I'm watching this on PTI right now. Who is the asshole now?

No comments: