Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Bill Simmons is an Idiot: Part 1,984,324,125,776

Yes, we know he's legitimately ignorant. Yes, we know he thinks that the sports world is limited to Boston. Yes, he's an obnoxious, arrogant dick. He is what we thought he was, AND WE LET HIM OFF THE HOOK!!!

How can we let Bill Simmons continue to write? Does he have an editor who, you know, reads this stuff first before it goes on the internet. The thing I love about blogging is that I can say whatever the fuck I want, and if someone disagrees with me, well fuck them. If I make a typo, I can always blame it on the construda, and there are no repercussions. Anyways, back to Bill. I read this today, just scanning, Simmons can actually write about the NBA in a way where he doesn't require a nail gun to the junk, but this revokes all positive sentiments I had towards his NBA writing abilities. See that's a perfect example of what I was talking about earlier. I know the sentence before that little disclaimer is just horribly written, but I could honestly care less. But I don't get paid or laid because of this blog so LIVE WITH IT.

Let's just look at his Eastern Conference Playoff teams for a second...actually, just look at 6-8. Milwaukee. Atlanta. Indiana. I repeat. Milwaukee. Atlanta. Indiana. I'll give you Atlanta as being a possible darkhorse to get to the playoffs, but really...the Bucks and the Pacers over LAST YEAR'S EASTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS WHO LOST NOBODY AND HAVE LEBRON FUCKING JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!

Does this man miss the playoffs?




The defense rests.

No comments: