Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Coolest Thing I've Ever Seen, pt. 1

I'm a man who's easy to please. Basically, I can be entertained in the same fashion as a baby. Flashy things. Cool noises. Animals. All that shit garners my attention for much longer periods of time than they should (while things like work and school get my attention for all of 20 seconds).
Anyways, I'm at work, and I go to take a piss and I smell this heavenly scent. I know piss doesn't smell like a lilac meadow, so I see what the source of this beautiful aroma is...


...it's this thing. This thing, from Sanor System, a subsidiary of Rochester-Midland, is FUCKING AWESOME. It's like an IV drip for a urinal. Every, 2 seconds (yes, I timed) a little drip of this awesome smell comes out and refreshes the urinal so it doesn't smell like a beer left out for 3 days.

I want one.

UPDATE: I proceed to go to espn.com right after this and see this. When I was 5, I wanted to be a fireman. I also could recite, by memory, every statistic on every baseball card I owned. Needless to say, I didn't kill a bear. That kid, right now, could get all sorts of ass. "Yea, I'm Davy Crockett's great great grandson (or some shit like that). I just killed a bear, it's in my trunk. So, about dem titties."

No comments: